Saturday, February 4, 2017

Sleepy Caturday

Hi efurrybody, Saku here!

I'm chillin' on the couch with the mom bean.  She's watching the hurry hard guys on the noisy box, and working on some knitting.

I'm helping her make sure she doesn't drop a stitch and adding a little of my furs.  MOL

We had a late start to the morning.  Unlike yesterday's kitty we couldn't wake the mom bean up this morning.  She said, she woke up with my-grain in the middle of the night.  In the dark, she couldn't find the right pills so took some tie-le-nol that had a sleep aid.  It helped with the pain but it sure made her sleepy.

Sami and I tried furry hard to wake her up so she could feed us our breakfast but despite our best efforts she kept on sleeping.  We're gonna hide those pills!

Have a great Caturday efurrybody!

4 comments:

  1. We hope your mom's my-grain is gone now, we know they're awful for the bipeds to get. Purrs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your mommy feels better soon. Sending purrs
    =^x^=

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's best if you just let your mum sleep, Saku. Then she'll feel more like catering to your every whim once she wakes.

    ReplyDelete