Saturday, December 3, 2016

Cozy Caturday

Hi efurrbody, Saku here!

The cat television is a bit snowy today, so it's a great day to find a cozy spot to nap.

Yawn....sorry I'm a little tired.  I had to get the mom bean up at early o'clock.  Sasha, Sami, and I were nearly starved to death!

She wasn't all that happy with me.  I don't understand why 'cuz she got up and baked banana bread, and got her coffee before the hurry hard guys were on bean television.

I'm such a good kitty!  I bet this will get me bonus points with Santa Cat!

Have a cozy Caturday efurrybody!

11 comments:

  1. Oh, dear, you might have lost points with Santa Cat for getting your mom up too early. Well, maybe your mom isn't as grouchy in the morning as Jan is, so you might get away with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, your mom should be grateful for your help. She got so much accomplished by you getting her up early...and you got to eat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your yawning picture, Saku. So cute! Good thing you got mom up before you were starved to death. That ensures bonus point with Santa Cat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you did get the Mom up early. We sure don't want you to starve to death. Besides she did get a lot done. Have a great Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MY mom had to be rolled out of bed by me! It was 7 in the morning and there she was...still asleep, and I took care of that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We think Santa will definitely give you bonus good points for helping your MOm like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are such a good cat, Saku! Your mom needs to be glad she has such a great helper in the house!!! Love your pictures with the cute snowman pillow:)
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bonus points with Santa, but not with your mum, Saku - but then who brings the presents, right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Você fez um ótimo trabalho!
    Cafunés para vocês!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Starving to death is a very serious concern. You did what you had to do, Saku.
    Purrs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Starving? Hey. You were very generous. Actually I was too. I let mom loll about till 7!!!

    ReplyDelete