Saturday, October 24, 2015

Tocks on Caturday

Hi efurrybody, Sami here!  It's my turn...those brofurs of mine sure like to hog the blog!!!

Here's my 'tocks for Tocktober.




This is my favorite place to get a drink of water.  

Both Sasha and Saku like to drink from the sink.  My bowl is bigger!!!

Mom bean says she has no idea why she botted us a fountain.  I do sometimes use it...but I gotta keep her guessing, MOL

What's your favorite place to get a drink?
Have a great Caturday efurrybody! 




3 comments:

  1. That is my greatest place to get a refreshing sip!
    XX
    Bibbles

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is my greatest place to get a refreshing sip!
    XX
    Bibbles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha... You sure got a giant bowl :-)
    Your tocks look gorgeous, Sami!

    ReplyDelete