Monday, June 16, 2014

Mancat Monday

Sigh....hi efurrybody, Saku here!

We is LATE again and it is all the mom bean's fault.  She says it is 'cuz she was dealing with a no-serviceman and a broken water heater but we knows that can't be true 'cuz there was water in all our bowls this morning.  Though maybe it is true 'cuz she sure said a lot of bad wurds last nite.
Whatever!  Since we has no thumbs it is all her fault that this is being posted so late on Monday!

Hang on a second...what's that?



I got IT!!!!











Okay, I really, really gots it.  Now what would you like me to do with it?

No, I is not going to chase it again.  I is going to sit here and look adorable.

Hope you all had a great Mancat Monday efurrybody!

2 comments:

  1. Good thing all you need is a tongue bath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Broken water heater...does this mean no shower? Too bad for human, but it's fine as long as you get fresh water in your bowls :-)

    ReplyDelete