Saturday, January 11, 2014

Caturday Viewing

Hi efurrybody, Saku here!

Sorry we is so late posting but the mom bean has been watching the noisy box today.  Since it was so interesting fur her I thought I'd see what was happening on cat television.

Not much out there.



Or there either.  In fact the screen is getting a little snowy!

I don't know why the mom likes watching television so much....it must be a bean thing.









Enough of that, I think it's time to get mom to make our dinner.

Hope you has had a good Caturday efurrybody!

4 comments:

  1. If your screen gets any snowier, you're going to have to get the cable guy out there!
    ; ) Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! What a view : )
    Yes, But nothing BEST than DINNER ; )

    Have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  3. My staff looks at the noisy box often too!
    But, we have a bit snow now too! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you now have a snow tv! Looks it's quite chilly there. Stay warm, furriends and I hope dinner is served soon :-)

    ReplyDelete