Monday, August 12, 2013

Mancat Monday


Hi efurrybody, Saku here.

Mom says it should be bad cat Monday.

I say I'm just helping her out with the decorating, MOL.

I'll let you decide.


Mom here - I heard noises from the living room a couple of nights ago, and this is what I found the next morning.

For you kitties wondering why I'm blaming Saku...well he did it again right in front of me.

See the pillows sticking out from under the chair. Guess who they're meant to keep out? Three guesses and the first two don't count.

Saku here - Meh, a cat's gotta do what a cat's gotta do, MOL!  Have a great Mancat Monday efurrybody.

6 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha! Gosh, that looks like some of OUR furniture. Maybe we use the same interior design philosophy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a big uh-oh! Derry will scratch at the couch more often than Nicki, though even he doesn't do it that often, fortunately. Nicki's a big carpet scratcher, though--he prefers to scratch horizontally. So I have lots of things for them to use. Even so, carpet is better!

    Guess it's time for a chair cover! They make really nice ones now, not all like the ugly ones from decades ago. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! That's a lot of damage, Saku. Yes, I'd have to agree with your mother about 'bad cat Monday'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that's quite a work! We have a chair like that. Niko used to decorate one of chairs. We covered it with blanket and he lost interest :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saku, você é um bom decorador, trabalha rápido e é corajoso!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep you OUT? Ha ha ha--those poor Humans just don't get it, do they? As if their pathetic schemes could prevent us from doing what we want!

    ReplyDelete