Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easy on Easter Sunday

Hi efurrybody, Sasha here.

These pictures are from yesterday 'cuz mom is watching the noisy box again.  She says she's too busy to chase us around with the flashy box, MOL.


The sun comed out so mom let us out in the sunny room and turned on the little heater thing.  Here I is enjoying the warm.


What am I looking at?  Can you guess?

Ha, ha it's my brofur Saku.  I don't know what he's looking at, MOL.


Do you see the marks on the door frame?  That's my doing 'cuz I likes to use it as a scratching post.


Mom just sighs and says good thing there is wood filler and paint.  I don't know what she means.











It was warm enuf that evens my silly sisfur Sami came out to enjoy the sun puddles.


Mom says it might even gets warm enuf today to lets us go out to the sunny room again!

We sure hopes so.

Have a Happy Easter efurrybody!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Easter to you all! We hope you do get to go out into the sunny room. Not much sunshine here, and temps are dropping till later in the week. So you'll have to enjoy the sunshine and warmth for us too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter. Our sun has disappeared and we are due a weeks worth of rain, so we hope sumbuddy gets some sunbeams.

    Julie and Poppy Q
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter! Sounds likes your sunny room is pawsome!
    Fanks you fur remembering us when we has been gone fur so long.
    Hugs and head licks, TK and Pip

    ReplyDelete